The 2016-17 ACT Environment Grants were announced on 18 May by Minster for Environment and Climate Change, Simon Corbell.
Funding of $185,000 is available for community projects. There is a maximum limit of $50,000 per grant application.
The assessment criteria for the Grants emphasise the following requirements:
- Alignment with ACT Government environmental priorities:
- Enhancing habitat connectivity and restoring ecosystem function
- Managing threats to biodiversity
- Protecting species and ecological communities
- Enhancing the biodiversity value of urban areas
- Delivery of environmental outcomes through on-ground activities
- Demonstration of sound project planning, including achievable milestones, timelines, and project outcomes
- Demonstration of sound project budgeting, including value for money
- Demonstration of community and stakeholder engagement and partnerships
Visit the ACT NRM website for the Application Guidelines and Application Form.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday 27 June 2016