The Southern ACT Catchment Group has created this online privacy statement to demonstrate its commitment to protecting your personal privacy.
Information collected by the web site
When you browse this web site, our system automatically makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- top level domain name (e.g.: .com, .net, .gov, .au, etc);
- the type of browser and operating system you used;
- date and time of your visit;
- which pages are accessed;
- the time spent on individual pages and the site overall;
- which files were downloaded.
This information is analysed to determine this web site’s usage statistics.
However, no attempt will be made to identify individual users or their browsing activities except, in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency exercises a warrant to inspect our service provider’s log files.
Your own browser may also collect other information such as:
- the previous site visited;
- your server address
To further protect your privacy, it is possible to use an appropriate browser or disable tracking in your browser.
Personal information may include
- Your name;
- your email address, mailing address, phone number and other contact details;
- your age or date of birth;
- information about your involvement or donations to us;
- any additional information you provide to us directly.
We do not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily choose to participate in an activity with us that involves the provision of personal information, such as:
- participating in a survey or filling out a form from SACTCG
- sending electronic mail to this web site;
- undertaking a payment or other transaction through this web site or our Raisely website
- Suggesting a link from this web site to an external web site
Use of personal information collected
Any personal information you choose to provide will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided and will not be disclosed to other persons or organisations without your prior consent; if required by law; or otherwise stated on a project-by-project basis.
How we secure your data
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, and technical measures to protect your personal information. In the event of a data breach, we will notify you and the relevant authorities as required by law.
Third Party Websites
Information submitted unencrypted via electronic mail or web forms may be at risk of being intercepted, read or modified. This site contains links to external web sites and this privacy statement does not extend to external web sites. The Southern ACT Catchment Group is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of external web sites.
(02) 6296 6400
Erindale Business Park, Building C8, 2 Lansell Circuit, Wanniassa, ACT 2903