To become a member of Southern ACT Catchment Group Inc, Please fill out this form and send online here or via email to email@example.com.
SACTCG Membership Services
SACTCG provides a breadth of services to its members in undertaking environmental restoration and protection as well as being responsive to current community issues as a representative organisation. Some services we provide regularly for our member groups include:
- Financial management, Insurance and administration support
- Project development and management
- Funding support (eg. grants)
- Volunteer Recruitment and promotion of Landcare (public stalls/ community events
- New group development and support
- Succession Planning
- Capacity building activities to improve skills and knowledge (training and workshops)
- Representation of member group to the ACT Government Agenicies and the Commonwealth Government through the National Landcare Network.
- Network connections / skill sharing / Informantion dissemination
- Linkage and liaison with other programs and organisations (eg. Waterwatch, frogwatch, UMCCC, ACT Government)
- Onground work support including labour, materials and equipment.
- Event organisation
We are always keen to find new ways of supporting our members. If you have any suggestions for activities, projects, workshops, advocacy or support where you think SACTCG might be of assistance please contact the office.
While participating in Southern ACT Catchment Group activities members are covered by the Southern ACT Catchment Group’s public liability insurance.
Information provided to the SACTCG will not be provided to a third party without members consent.
SACTCG Membership Form 2020