The objectives of the Environmental Research program are to:
- generate new knowledge or information to facilitate local solutions to environmental problems
- discover new methods of operation for NSW industries that are less harmful to the environment and enhance public good
- knowledge and advance techniques to solve general environmental problems in NSW
- assess and evaluate application of innovative solutions to decrease environmental degradation in NSW.
This year’s Research Program is offering grants up to $150,000 primarily for applied research relating to the following priority areas:
- Climate change
- Waste and pollution
- Mechanisms for social engagement.
Applicants must demonstrate a collaborative approach that engages end-users from the outset of their proposal, through to dissemination of research findings.
Go to the Trust’s website for more information about the Research Program Grants and to access application materials: www.environment.nsw.gov.au/grants/research.htm.
Please contact the Trust on (02) 8837 6093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org